Bits of my life are scatter thither and yon right now. I’ll try to pull them together for you and make a co-hesive whole.
1. Dental Work: Yup. If you’ve talked to me lately you know I sounds slightly like Daffy Duck. They are suppposed to fix it tomorrow when they finish up the work. I really wish that the ladies from WESTERN DENTAL who schedule these things would tell us: “You know, that’s an awful lot of stuff to do in one day… how about we split it up?” Oh well, at least this dentist BELEIVED me when I told her about high tolerance to pain killers. I’m not after vicodin (won’t take the nasty stuff— do nothing for me ‘cept make me goofy). I just want a PAIN FREE visit. Yay!
2. Am moving back to Sesame Street on December 5th. I’m so happy I could cry. I miss my place, my neighborhood, being so close to everything. But I feel kind of guilty cuz….
3. I’m leaving Dad. He’s in a better place now emotionally– he’s got friends that he sees, goes out to lunch, etc…. But I am going to miss being around him every day terribly. I am so grateful for the time we’ve spent here. It has been a blessing in so many ways if I tried to cound it here I’d take up all the space on the world wide web.
4. I’m going back to Sesame Street! Yah, I know I already mentioned it. But it’s worth repeating. It’s another 1 bedroom (sigh), but hopefully we won’t be in it for very much longer. Next place will be a house.
5. Ray can say his “S”! Finally! Day Care Diva worked and worked and worked on it with him and he can say an “s”! This is super huge terrific news! This news is so good, I bought him a talking Bumble Bee from Transformers– a $20.00 toy even though so close to Christmas. Sue me. I’m proud. He worked hard. Yay Baby Ray!
6. We’ll know Tuesday whether or not Brian will be home in time for Holidays. I’ve been praying ferociously. Please, allow our family to re-unite! We miss Daddy!
7. Ray still loves Walmart. It is his happy place. And lest you think it has to do with toys— not so. Did not even go into the toy aisles today. Food aisles and clothes only. Is still his favorite place on earth, although Target runs a close second. That’s my boy– his happy places are both shopping centers!
8. Went to church today and loved being there. They started a new class on the Sacraments in the church, and I really enjoyed it. Maybe once we move back to Sesame Street, we can come for Sunday schoold even if there is no nursury for 11 o’clock service. That’s the reason we don’t go a lot of Sundays. No one to watch Ray during 11 o’clock, and it’s a LONG drive from Dad’s house. From Sesame street– 5 – 10 minutes.
9. That’s all for now folks! More to come, soon! Promise!